Spring Car Maintenance
As the weather warms, the snow thaws, and the days get longer, you may be excited to be driving more. But without the proper springtime maintenance, your car won’t be running at its best.
Stup’s Auto Center is here to help! We have been servicing Frederick, Maryland, and beyond since 1956. We are the one-stop shop for all your routine maintenance needs, and best of all, we work at competitive prices that save you money.
We provide a variety of services to get your vehicle prepared for the hot summer ahead. Including:
- Oil changes: Spring is notorious for pollination and other impurities which can get trapped in your car’s engine. Changing your oil and oil filter at the beginning of the season ensures the engine runs smoothly well into the spring and summer months.
- Tire assessment and adjustment: The changing temperatures can cause the air in your tires to expand and contract rapidly. We check the pressure in your tires and fill them if necessary. We also rotate the tires to keep the tread in good condition, or take off the winter tires.
- Fluid checks: While your car is in the shop, we check all the fluid levels and top off anything that is running low.
- Headlight and taillight repair: The grime of the winter months can build up on your lights, making them cloudy and less effective at night. We clean the headlights and taillights or replace dead bulbs.
- Battery checks and replacement: During the winter, low temperatures slow down chemical reactions, which means your battery is working harder to keep your car moving. It’s important to check the battery life and replace it if necessary before it’s too late.
- And more!
Don’t wait until a breakdown happens to get maintenance done on your car. Be proactive and prepare your vehicle for the warmer months by bringing it to Stup’s Auto Center in Frederick, Maryland.
We fix any damage your vehicle sustained during the winter and perform the routine maintenance your car needs. Call today to schedule an appointment!