Oil Changes in Frederick, MD
Your car relies on oil to keep it running smoothly. It acts as a lubricant for the moving parts of the engine, improving efficiency and reducing wear and tear.
Most cars require oil changes every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. However, there are some conditions that require you to get a more frequent oil check or oil change, including:
- Your Check Oil light is on
- Your Check Engine light is on
- Your oil is dirty
- You notice pinging, knocking, or other sounds coming from your engine
If you’re due for an oil change, call Stup’s Auto Center! We offer fast, affordable, and reliable oil changes that keep your car functioning better for longer.
Unlike other auto service shops, we don’t just change your oil and send you on your way. We also perform routine inspections to ensure your vehicle is in tip-top shape. Our standard oil change procedure includes:
- Changing the oil filter
- Inspecting the air filter and replacing it if necessary
- Inspecting and topping off all fluids under the hood
- Lubing all fittings
- Checking the engine for punctures
- Examining the belts and hoses
- Checking tire pressure
- Checking the entire undercarriage
Here at Stup’s Auto, we are proud to have served Frederick, Maryland, and the surrounding areas for over 65 years. Our team of expert mechanics is equipped to serve all your auto needs, with exceptional customer service each and every time.
Don’t wait for your engine to accumulate damage before you bring it in. Schedule an oil change at Stup’s Auto Center today!